Undeclared Panache is a lifestyle blog written by Lauren Koster. Lauren is a handbag designer by day and moonlights as a wedding planner for her company, I Love Love Events. She loves to travel, her rambunctious dog, and all things design and she has a baby boy on the way, due in February.
Tis the season for gift giving! Today I have a gift guide for all those mom-to-be’s this holiday season. This list was created by Lauren from Undeclared Panache who just so happens to be expecting her first babe in February!
1. I am crazy about the scents at & Other Stories (which just started shipping to the US!) and Punk Bouquet is my favorite. Perfect for some mom-to-be pampering. – $15
2. Instagram is great, but isn’t printing photos of the new little one fun too? Why not have the best of both worlds with the Fuji Film Instax camera. – $100
3. I’ve heard it’s hard to find time to prepare meals once the baby comes, a subscription to Blue Apron would cut out a few of those steps, including bundling up the babe and carting him to the grocery store, because they deliver all the ingredients and recipes to your front door. – Starting at $10/person/meal
4. I know, I can’t pop this festive bottle of One Hope Sparkling Wine right away, but I will be so excited to share this sparkly bad boy with my husband or friends when I’m able. Bonus: proceeds go to end child hunger. – $59
5. A planner to keep all the appointments and play dates in order. Love this gold dotted one from Sugar Paper LA for Target! – $10
6. A pretty, comfy and functional nursing bra to get me ahead of the game. Love this one from Cake Lingerie – $79
7. Because these Pom pom slippers are adorable and I’ll need them when I bring the baby home in February. – $48
8. After partaking in happy hour the thing I miss most about the pregnancy non-nos are ordering the delicious cheese plate from every restaurant I go to. A subscription to Murray’s cheese of the month would really make up for lost time. – Starting at $275
9. It seems that the late-night feedings might be made a little more bearable in a Cashmere Robe – $300
10. Why not introduce your new born to Donna, David, Dylan and the rest of the gang, the 90210 Box set would make the down-time fly by, and since I already know what happens, it won’t require 100% of my attention. – $175