This past weekend was AMAZING.
Three days off work, not a cloud in the sky, and sunshine all day. It was Mother Nature’s way of saying “Hello Summer”! We took full advantage of the beautiful weather but had to skip our planned trip to the zoo due to double ear infections. Womp Womp. We stayed home on Monday and just laid low. It got me thinking of all the things I want to do this summer! Let’s be honest, summer comes and goes in the blink of an eye, so having a list helps me make sure we don’t miss out on anything!! I created a family bucket list for the summer of 10 must do activities! Here they are!
1. Visit the our local Zoo, wearing our handmade zoo gear, AND feed the giraffes!
2. Let the kids stay up late to enjoy the lake and the beautiful sunsets!
3. Ride our bikes to a local park for a Sunday morning outdoor breakfast!
4. Make GIANT bubbles.
5. Roast hotdogs on our fire pit!
6. Make Kool Aid ice cubes!
7. Make weeknight slurpee walks a weekly priority!
8. Make S’Mores Cones… I’m Sure we will be doing this several times!
9. Hit up as many Splash parks as we can!
10. Go to a local fair and feed animals!